Living your best life matters.
At INVIVO Wellness, we offer a team approach to your life’s wellness.
Our Affiliate Service providers maintain the level of compassion and adherence to quality and integrity of their professions.
We focus on… therapeutic outcomes.
We work with you
to ensure you can heal, practice self-care, and live a healthy, active life.
Dr. Michael Hecker
Chiropractor at King's Touch
Practitioner since 2015.
My main focus as a chiropractor and wellness practitioner is to help people who have had a health issue for 3+ months and are relying on medication to manage it. This includes chronic pain, digestive problems, breathing issues, imbalanced hormones, constipation, uncomfortable sensations in your arms and legs, and circulatory problems.
Dr. Hecker holds a Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University.
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Practitioner since 2020.
As a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner and yoga teacher, Leah is skilled at balancing the science of medication management with the holistic practices of counseling, mindfulness, meditation, and restorative yoga.
She holds a bachelor's degree in Registered Nursing, a master's degree Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, and a certification as a 200-hour yoga teacher.
Visit her website at lakeeffectwellness.com
Psychotherapist / Licensed Professional Counselor
Practitioner since 2017.
She holds a Master of Science degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Theatre Arts from Carroll College, with a minor in Psychology. She has completed over 70 hours of intensive training in the Brainspotting technique.
We follow all current CDC guidelines.
For your health and the safety of our staff, we have implemented these guidelines. VIEW ALL HEALTH POLICIES.
- Practice Physical Distancing.
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
- Provide Vaccination status a the Front Desk upon check-in.
- Contactless payment is preferred. Have a credit card on file.
- Masks are OPTIONAL in all common areas. Masks are available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- STUDIO and GYM/FITNESS CENTER masking guidelines have changed. Masks are OPTIONAL during workouts, classes, and personal training.
- During all appointments, clients may request that practitioners be masked.
- Arrive dressed for your appointment in comfortable clothes.
- Locker rooms OPEN! Shower and sauna open. Towels are available upon request.
Check out the INVIVO Class Schedule. We have new Instructors. We look forward to welcoming you!
Sale Nov. 21-26. Treat yourself, your friends, or family! Up to 37% off yoga/fitness class packages or 20% off massage – deep tissue or Thai bodywork.
Give the gift of wellness this holiday season with a Gift Card from INVIVO Wellness. Treat yourself, your family, and your friends to some well-deserved self-care. Sale starts Thursday, Dec. 15!