INVIVO Wellness COVID-19 Response
Thank you, as always, for choosing and trusting INVIVO Wellness. Our goal is to keep all our clients and staff safe, healthy, and stress-free.
It has been a long journey for all of us. We have braved so much of it together and alone. Brighter days are ahead. Let’s work together to keep our city and community healthy and strong.
We will continue to adhere to state and local public health rules and follow CDC guidelines.
Thank you for being part of the INVIVO community. We hope that by implementing these requirements we will earn your long-term trust, confidence, and loyalty.
Our Commitment to You
To ensure the safest and most inclusive environment, INVIVO Wellness staff will treat every guest with dignity, respect, patience, and kindness and expect our guests to do the same.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms including fever, headache, sore throat, or feeling disoriented please do not enter the facility.
- Our staff will be masked while in public high-traffic INVIVO spaces or in direct service to members and guests.
- If you do not have a mask we will have masks available for purchase.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter the facility and at any time at the discretion of the staff. If you do not have hand sanitizer we will have hand sanitizer available.
- We continue to follow CDC sanitizing and hand hygiene protocols.
- We are using Ecolab’s Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant which has been proven effective at killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus in only 30 seconds. Spray bottles are available in the Studio, Gym and locker rooms to be used to disinfect equipment and surfaces.
Supported by our internal decision-making process, the INVIVO Wellness Mask Protocol is being updated in the following ways, effective July 18, 2022.
Regardless of vaccination status:
Face Masks are OPTIONAL at all times in all common areas (Lobby, Locker rooms, Hallways, Restrooms)
GYM/FITNESS CENTER and STUDIO
Face Masks are OPTIONAL during workouts, classes and personal training.
(Physical Therapy, Yoga Therapy, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care)
Masking is based on the client’s preference. Clients/patients may request that the practitioner be masked.
Clients must provide proof of vaccination to the Front Desk if they wish to unmask during treatment or activities. We will only record vaccination status. This information will be kept private according to HIPAA guidelines.
Social distancing is required throughout the facility.
All guests are required to follow COVID-19 protocols this includes: washing hands often, maintaining social distance from others who don’t live with you, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, cleaning, and disinfecting high touch surfaces, etc.) See all CDC guidelines.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE AT INVIVO WELLNESS ?
Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Yoga Therapy, Personal Training (in-person/virtual), and Chiropractic Care.
Mental Wellness with Leah Mott is virtual.
See guidelines above. Hybrid and Virtual classes also available.
See guidelines above.
- All lockers are open. We still recommend minimizing personal belongings when possible.
- Towel Service is available. Collect bath towel(s) at the Front Desk. Used towels go through the chute in the locker rooms.
- One shower per locker room is now available.
Saunas are open. Only 2 people at a time. No bare skin contact with sauna surfaces. Flip flops require. Sitting on towels required.
Water fountain open – only for bottle filling.
Updated December 20, 2021 – Omnicron Variant: What you Need to Know
July 27, 2021 – CDC Fully Vaccinated Guidelines
July 29, 2021 – City of Milwaukee Health Department Mask Advisory.
What you can do.
- If you are not vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, NOW is the time to get vaccinated to protect yourself, your loved ones, and protect others.
- Continue to take steps to protect yourself and others in all situations, by wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet apart from others, avoiding crowds, and performing hand hygiene.
- Take all precautions when you are in a large public area or in a gathering with unvaccinated people.
- The Milwaukee Health Department strongly advises anyone, regardless of vaccination status, who experiences symptoms or has come in contact with someone who has COVID-19, get tested and quarantine until a negative COVID-19 test is received. More information on free testing locations and hours can be found at milwaukee.gov/COVIDtesting.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should get tested and stay home and away from others.
- If you or someone you know is looking for options to get vaccinated, hours and locations for walk-up clinics and a schedule of mobile clinics can be found at milwaukee.gov/COVIDvax.
INVIVO Wellness FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS during COVID-19
What are your hours for Physical Therapy?
Deemed an essential service, we are seeing Physical Therapy patients. Check our Contact us page for most up-to-date hours.
Are Massage Therapy appointments available?
Deemed an essential service, we are limiting appointments.
If you are interested in joining our waitlist for Massage, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond via email and phone.
What is happening with my monthly Membership dues while INVIVO was closed?
If you had an INVIVO Membership in 2020, your membership has been suspended/terminated. You will not be billed for your membership while INVIVO Wellness was closed.
If you are interested in restarting your Membership, please contact us at 414-265-5606 or email us at email@example.com. All enrollment fees will be waived for previous members.
How will I know when I can start working out or take classes at INVIVO Wellness again?
We will be using our website, email and social media (Facebook and Instagram) to communicate with you once we are given the green light to reopen.
If you have not received an email communication from us, please contact us to ensure you are on our email lists – email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information will be updated in our system granting us permission to contact you with updates.
What did INVIVO do to prepare to reopen?
- Developed a comprehensive list of high-touch areas, equipment, and surfaces.
- Reviewed cleaning products and processes for every area of our facility.
- Implemented expanded cleaning protocols.
- Reviewed and addressed social distancing spacing considerations.
- Developed schedules and roll-out plans for hours of operation and available services.
- Developed Member admission requirement protocols.
- Offered Virtual Classes and Personal Training – March 2020
- Offered Small Group In-person Classes – August 2020
- Offered In-person Classes – September 2020